Content Management Policy
This Policy is created to provide insight to participants on what can be posted on the public platform and to facilitate a healthy environment for sharing information and enabling meaningful discussion on topics concerning the services of MoENR.
The Moderation, Usage and Response Policy extends to:
- Blogs, Live Chat and Surveys and Comments areas available in the website
- Official accounts of the MoENR on external social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- any other channel added/adopted by the MoENR in future
The MoENR welcomes your comments and postings in the various social media platforms it is using. The engagement of the platforms reflects our keenness to interact with you. We assure you that your voice will be heard and taken into consideration as one of the important references when discussing the improvement and development our services, portal and the websites. Although MoENR welcomes any comment or feedback on the platforms it uses, it reserves the right to disapprove/delete/hide any material that:
- could pose a security or privacy risk
- uses foul language or is abusive
- violates the privacy of others
- violates local laws
- is indecent, obscene, slanderous
- contains spam or promotes a business
- could be interpreted as prejudiced, phobic or hurtful to any section of the society on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, status etc.
- involves communal or political discussions
Usage and etiquette policy
The MoENR uses Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to make official announcements, share news and also to trigger discussion.
The MoENR uses blogs to share views and facilitate discussion.
During all interactions, kindly stick to the topic. Please remember that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and disagreements should be taken in the spirit of gaining an alternate perspective. You are welcome to present your views and counterviews. However, keep them civil.
We cannot moderate every comment. Comments will be deleted/hidden and user may be blocked if needed when brought to our notice.
We answer questions and queries received via direct messages relating to MoENR services within 5 working days.
Comments added to the Blog will be moderated to adhere to the policy listed above.
Live Chat response is offered from Sunday to Thursday between 7.00 am and 2.00 pm UAE time (GMT +4).